Digital lending made simple
Digital lending made simple
Why choose Nimo?
With Nimo you get a partner who understands and specialises in the mutual banking and credit union sector in Australia, and helps you deliver seamless customer experiences.
While Nimo uses the industry’s most advanced technologies, we understand your challenges and provide solutions that are flexible, easy to manage and meet your needs at the right scale.
Digital lending made simple
Deliver a market leading experience
“Thanks to Nimo, 2Be can deliver a customer lending journey that goes from enquiry to settlement in a single day” Brian Hartzer, Chairman, 2Be
COBA Conference – special offers
Take advantage of one of our tailored COBA 2022 offers that meet the current needs of mutuals.
Create online channel in 2 weeks
Improve your member experience by creating your company branded online platform that includes application, customer portal and notifications. As part of COBA we guarantee to get you up and running on our foundation platform within 2 weeks.
Free connection to Data Action
Free connection to DA Online Lending via your current API when you use Nimo Decisioning. Nimo will also update the connection free of charge when DA update their API.
Free connection to Ultra Data
Free integration to Ultracs Connector 2.0 API when you use Nimo Decisioning.
Use another Core?
Nimo will waive the first $10,000 of Nimo Integration costs to connect to your banking core when you use Nimo Decisioning.
Digital consulting – start or unblock IT projects?
Did you know that Nimo also offers online lending program and consulting services? You can access these services whether using the Nimo platform or not.
The Nimo team has a broad range of experience across financial services and are experts in current and emerging digital technologies.
Nimo will provide the first 2 days of consulting free of charge.
White labelled to your brand, product, policy, disclaimers and pricing. Retain full control and oversight.
Integrated marketing functionality allows you to connect to your CRM, create lead and application forms, and receive customer analytics via SEO integration.
Set your SMS and email communications to get notifications when a customer is live in your forms, and automate customer reminders to complete outstanding applications and increase conversions.
Start with Nimo by connecting your CRM and Core Banking today*, and grow iteratively for the future.
Built on the AWS platform to ensure the safety of your customer data.
See more of Nimo’s features and how we compare
Case Study – Nimo and full IT platform
The lender wanted to offer a market leading online experience that would work across all channels.
As the lender did not have large IT team, it was critical to have a single point of dependency regarding the integration to ensure all the services worked together as effectively as possible.
To design and deliver an integrated solution to achieve the key objectives:
- Improve customer experience
- Reduce credit risk
- Improve operational efficiency
- Origination and Auto-decisioning (Nimo)
- Core banking (Ultracs)
- Loan Contract and Settlement (Purcell & Lextech)
- Positive Credit Bureau (Illion)
- Data sources (AVM & Full valuation, digital ID, bank statements, land titles, KYC, ASX)
- CRM (HubSpot)
- Contact Centre (AWS Connect)
- 2 week discovery and design
- 6 weeks working MVP
- Ongoing iterative development of features
Integration of the following services into a single architecture:
- White labelled online origination form builder with low level configuration
- White labelled online customer portal with SMS second factor authentications
- Configurable auto-decisioning interface
- Connected digital services (Bank Statements, Property valuation, Loan Contracts etc)
- CRM connected with loan pipeline configuration
- Live chat integrated to website, customer forms and customer portal
- Ultracs Connector 2.0 API suite
- Ongoing feature development for digital loan management
Lender went live with online lending and has successfully processed loans from enquiry to settlement (funds in customers bank account) within the same day.
Lender also uses Nimo Loan Management portal for customer self-service.
COBA2022 prize giveaway, conditions of entry
- The Promoter is Nimo Industries Pty Ltd, ABN 13 637 513 154, of office address Level 6/10 Dorcas St, Southbank VIC 3006.
- The competition starts on Sunday 25 September 2022 at 8am and ends on Tuesday 27 September 2022 at 5pm (AEST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- The prize is 12 bottles of mixed wine valued at $500
- To enter the competition an entrant must provide their business card / contact details at the Nimo exhibition stand at COBA2022. Only one entry is allowed per person.
- The Winner will be drawn at random at the Queensland Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre on Tuesday 27 September
- The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 28 September. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Nimo will contact the winner to arrange delivery or pick up of the prize within 30 days of the winner being announced.
- Results of the prize giveaway will be published on our website.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third parties.